Sarcasm?kolla wrote:It's done and sent to Hyperion webmaster, who will make it available whenever he finds time.
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:38 pm
- Forum: Platform: Pegasos II
- Topic: Warp3d and AHI problem on Pegasos 2?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10135
Which is not exactly the answer that would make you happy... This problem has been bothering me for many years. Basically, 3D applications and games cannot be used on the Pegasos II platform. Maybe you'll be happy that the problem is not present on the X1000 and X5000 platform. So, Pegasos II is too...
- Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:13 am
- Forum: Platform: AmigaOne 500 and Sam series
- Topic: My system built to be terminated...
- Replies: 32
- Views: 28701
Another thing is that I truly have given up the Amiga. It is long dead and will never become a serious platform. Not even able to ever connect any printer to copy, fax, print and scan. Photo is my hobby and it would be nice to print out photos with Amiga. Unfortunately with AmigaOS, this is not pos...
- Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 pm
- Forum: AmigaOS Feature Requests
- Topic: Z3-memory support
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13496
Yes, Dave is right. Under emulation memory speed is not really restrictive. However, as Hyperion already said in past - WinUAE is not a supported platform and probably never will. Although ... never say never
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:29 am
- Forum: General AmigaOS
- Topic: Any possibility of using a Canon Pixma MP620 multi printer?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7085
Even in the world of PC and Mac provide drivers for the device manufacturers, no operating system vendor. Technically, it is unrealistic for Hyperion to create drivers for all devices. Try to contact the manufacturer (Canon) for AmigaOS4 drivers
- Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am
- Forum: Platform: AmigaOne X1000
- Topic: For Sale: AmigaOne X1000 (USA only, maybe Canada too)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5143
Yes, and why they are there sections for unrelated Linux distribution for A-EON products ("in the AmigaOS support forum")?danbeaver wrote:You are in the AmigaOS support forum.