Unable to download Update 4

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
mpiva

Unable to download Update 4

Post by mpiva »

Hello,

I was thrilled to see the news that Update 4 has now been released and I immediately went to download it. However, after logging in, I am unable to find the file in the downloads section. I checked my profile, and it does list that I have registered my Sam460ex and AmigaOS4.1
salass00
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Re: Unable to download Update 4

Post by salass00 »

@mpiva

I didn't have any problems downloading it here (I have registered both Sam440 and AmigaOne versions of OS4.1).

The archive ("AmigaOS4.1Update4.lha") should be listed under "Root -> AmigaOS 4.x -> AmigaOS 4.1 Updates" in the Downloads section.
jacknife

Post by jacknife »

mpiva wrote:Hello,

I was thrilled to see the news that Update 4 has now been released and I immediately went to download it. However, after logging in, I am unable to find the file in the downloads section. I checked my profile, and it does list that I have registered my Sam460ex and AmigaOS4.1

I have the same problem :|

SAM460EX/1.2 ghz+2gb DDR2-800 + SB Live 5.1 pci + 1gb Ati 4650 lp + Sil3512 sata-raidkart + 1TB sata 2 hd +AmigaOS 4.1 upd4 + hp 23 led lcd 1920x1080 dvi+ HP 1120 mfp lazer printer

tonyw
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by tonyw »

It's Windows Exploder - there's your problem ;-)
cheers
tony
phipscube

Post by phipscube »

I've got the same problem too, I use Google Chrome but I don't think the problem is the browser.

I've never been able to see the Amiga OS 4.X folder in the Root of Downloads even when logged in, and I have my OS 4.1 Classic registered ok. I downloaded Update 3 by simply clicking on the link within the body of the news release. The latest article doesn't directly link to Update 4, hence why i'm here now. Can someone just provide a link please. :)
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

No problems here (Firefox9 / Ubuntu).

Really BIG THX to Hyperion! :)
tommysammy

Post by tommysammy »

I have here the same problem with MuiOWB.Where is Update 4?
AmigaOne X1000 Betatester A1-X1090
AmigaOne X1000/4GB Ram/Saphire Radeon 7850 1GB/256GB SSD HD/2GB CF Card/RTL8169Network
Scriptjester
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Scriptjester »

Try this, but you have to be connected (edit : in my language, it means : logged) and have rights to download :

http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz/i ... &Itemid=63
Last edited by Scriptjester on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
phipscube

Post by phipscube »

That worked a treat! Thanks :) BTW, I checked it not logged in and access is denied, so you have to be logged in to download, which is good of course.

I'm still wondering why I can't access this and any other Registered user downloads from my own downloads page.... Anybody got a clue?

Edit, just to clarify, all I ever see is the same as what is in jacknifes screenshot. And as you can see from this, there is no way of downloading any Updates. My OS 4.1 Classic is perfectly registered and showing up fine in that section, I just can't see how to download the updates! how bizzare :)
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

I've got the same problem too, I use Google Chrome but I don't think the problem is the browser.

I've never been able to see the Amiga OS 4.X folder in the Root of Downloads even when logged in, and I have my OS 4.1 Classic registered ok. I downloaded Update 3 by simply clicking on the link within the body of the news release. The latest article doesn't directly link to Update 4, hence why i'm here now. Can someone just provide a link please.
Same here, never had access to this Amiga OS 4.X in the root.