Mui 3.9: more colors ?

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
Mrodfr

Mui 3.9: more colors ?

Post by Mrodfr »

Hello,

With MUI3.9, is it possible to use (or create) theme with more than 8 colors (or 4) for buttons/gadgets,.... ?
kas1e
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Mui 3.9: more colors ?

Post by kas1e »

With MUI3.9, is it possible to use (or create) theme with more than 8 colors (or 4) for buttons/gadgets,.... ?
Yes, you can and use (for example defaul "ferox" mui4 morphos's theme), and create your own. I can't right now explain everything detailed (not have amiga by hands now), but you can ease dig in into mui4 from morphos (by downloading morphos iso for example), put for example "ferox" theme directory with images to your mui3.9 image directory, reboot, and then choice on buttons/gadgets what you need. You of course can create your own one, with any images you need. Or even just for test purposes change some images in default aos4 theme, to some truecolor png ones.

In other words, you can right now create cool and good looking true-color theme on mui3.9 (like on mui4), and there is no any kind of limitation to 4-8 colors anymore.
Mrodfr

Post by Mrodfr »

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. This is great to have true colors MUI themes now on AOS4.

Could you send to me (by mail) an archive with the ferox MUI theme ? (a more simplier solution).

(I'll post my email with a PM here)
kas1e
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by kas1e »

Ok, sended.