Bluetooth (USB)driver development?

AmigaOS users can make feature requests in this forum.
Cyborg
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Re: Bluetooth (USB)driver development?

Post by Cyborg »

Yes, there are "wireless USB" headphones, of course. Yet, most wireless headphones are using BT (like my own Sennheiser) so that was an example for a possible use-case of BT audio.

Regarding USB audio, that is again yet another topic. In the past it was not possible due to missin isochronous transfer support in Sirion, which got taken care of meanwhile in Update 2 (a very big feature improvement, which seems to be overlooked by most). So everybody could implement USB audio now .. if you want to do that, feel free! :) I don't even own any USB audio device...

Again, this topic was about BT stack, not about Python (where I said everything I could right now) nor USB audio (where I also said everything to say about really ;) ). Thanks for your understanding.
Please contact support@hyperion-entertainment.com rather than trying to send PMs to me. Thanks! :)
NinjaCyborg

Post by NinjaCyborg »

With all due respect I'll talk about whatever topics I want to, thanks. You're not obliged to engage of course. But do please pass on the message that there's a team of people willing to collaborate on Python if only the OS4 developers clique wasn't so precious.
Cyborg
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by Cyborg »

Wrong.

Thread closed for getting too much off-topic.
Please contact support@hyperion-entertainment.com rather than trying to send PMs to me. Thanks! :)