OS3.1.4 Modules Disk

AmigaOS users can make feature requests in this forum.
mosbyte

OS3.1.4 Modules Disk

Post by mosbyte »

Hello everyone and anyone from Hyperion. I'm new here, although have been using 3.1.4 since last year and during that time I've gone through this site looking for a thread concerning the unavailability of the Modules disk by itself and found nothing. I'm not a dealer, seller, store owner or anything similar; just a multi-Amiga owner wanting to install 3.1.4 on 4 different models. It appears that the only way I could do this is by buying the entire 3.1.4 package as many times. My suggestion is: Please make the Modules disk available separately for a fraction of the cost of the package you may deem it is worth. You could do that here only and not through your dealers, available only to registered users of any version.
Mark Sealey

Re: OS3.1.4 Modules Disk

Post by Mark Sealey »

What Amigas are you wanting to install it on....?

These Amigas would ideally have the Roms fitted...if so you would own the software....?
mosbyte

Post by mosbyte »

Well, I almost gave up on this thread. Not sure Why you're asking me what other Amigas I would like to install on; you can see the list for yourself by looking at the five different versions Hyperion is selling the same sotware for (except the Modules disk). I'm a multi-user of legitimately purchased Amigas, including their original OS distributions for each. Are you from Hyperion, or are you just curious?
Mark Sealey

Post by Mark Sealey »

mosbyte wrote:Well, I almost gave up on this thread. Not sure Why you're asking me what other Amigas I would like to install on; you can see the list for yourself by looking at the five different versions Hyperion is selling the same sotware for (except the Modules disk). I'm a multi-user of legitimately purchased Amigas, including their original OS distributions for each. Are you from Hyperion, or are you just curious?
No Im not from Hyperion....." I'm a multi-user of legitimately purchased Amigas, including their original OS distributions for each" not sure why this is in your last quote as it has nothing to do with your Request......you have to buy a copy of os3.1.4 for each of the Amiga`s you own......like me my copy will work on A500/A600/A2000 as i have the modules disk for them.
mosbyte

Post by mosbyte »

Hello again... Hyperion, are you there? Would you be so kind and reply? Anybody else, if you have other ideas or are completely happy with your purchases, like Mr. Mark Sealey, kindly please keep them to yourself. This is a marketing request aimed at the company.
Mark Sealey

Post by Mark Sealey »

It comments like "keep it to your self" do not help and will not encourage users or the "company" to reply .....most posts on here are for OS4.1 so there will little support fro OS3.1.4 users ive found......dont know why i have sharing this as i should "keep it to myself"....this comment is rather negative :x