I released the RC3 of kernel 5.2 for testing today.
- X5000: Cyrus 5.2-2 patch
- PowerPC fixes 5.2-3
- Linux 5.2-rc3 Released Following A Calm Week -- phoronix.com
- Torvalds' 5.2-rc3 announcement
- Linux Git log
- Phoronix articles, reviews and news stories covering Linux 5.2
- X1000: pcmcia-v2 patch for solving the issues with new CF cards connected to the onboard CompactFlash Card Slot
- X5000 and X1000: vgaarb patch for solving the issue with two graphics cards in an AmigaOne. Link to the bug report: Bug 109345 - drm-next-2018-12-14 -Linux PPC
- X5000: Additional test kernel (uImage-hid7) because of the issue with Logitech wireless USB mice. Bug report: Bug 203619 - Logitech Wireless USB Mouse Not Working PPC
- X1000: Enabled the kernel config options CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA, CONFIG_PCMCIA, and CONFIG_ELECTRA_CF for the pcmcia-v2 patch
- X1000: compressed kernel (zImage) and uncompressed kernel (vmlinux)
Please test it with your CF cards.
Please test the default kernel (uImage-5.2) with your two installed graphics cards and the additional test kernel (uImage-hid7) with your Logitech wireless USB mouse.