I released the stable kernel 5.1.16 today.
- X1000: Enabled support for JMicron IDE controllers (The X5000 kernel has already the support for JMicron IDE controllers)
- X5000: uImages with and without vgaarb patch for testing two graphics cards in a X5000
- Linux Git log
- Phoronix articles, reviews and news stories covering Linux 5.1
- X1000: pcmcia patch for solving the issues with new CF cards connected to the onboard CompactFlash Card Slot (Thanks to Darren)
- X1000: Enabled the kernel config options CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA, CONFIG_PCMCIA, and CONFIG_ELECTRA_CF for the pcmcia patch
- X5000 and X1000: vgaarb patch for solving the issue with two graphics cards in an AmigaOne. Bug report: Bug 109345 - drm-next-2018-12-14 -Linux PPC
- X1000: compressed kernel (zImage) and uncompressed kernel (vmlinux)
CF cards test thread
Please test the kernels with your CF cards.
Please test the kernels with your two installed graphics cards and with your Logitech wireless USB mouse. Can you switch with CTRL-ALT-F1 (F2, F3, F4 etc) to another terminal after booting with the xorg.conf?
Please test the kernels with your JMB363 card.