I released the stable kernel 5.1.6 today.
- X1000: pcmcia patch for solving the issues with new CF cards connected to the onboard CompactFlash Card Slot (Thanks to Darren)
- X1000: Enabled the kernel config options CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA, CONFIG_PCMCIA, and CONFIG_ELECTRA_CF for the pcmcia patch
- X5000 and X1000: vgaarb patch for solving the issue with two graphics cards in an AmigaOne. Bug report: Bug 109345 - drm-next-2018-12-14 -Linux PPC
- Linux 5.1.1 Released With Few Fixes
- Linux 5.1.5 Kernel Fixes The Latest Data Corruption Bug
- Linux Git log
- Phoronix articles, reviews and news stories covering Linux 5.1
- X1000: compressed kernel (zImage) and uncompressed kernel (vmlinux)
CF cards test thread
Please test it with your CF cards.
Please test it with your two installed graphics cards.