How many X1000 owners

AmigaOne X1000 platform specific issues.
AmigaDave

How many X1000 owners

Post by AmigaDave »

There are some fools on other forum websites that doubt the number of X1000 beta-testers and First Contact X1000 owners.

If it is permitted here, I suggest that we have each X1000 owner reply in this thread, so we can show how many X1000 owners there really are out in the wild.

I will start with a couple of owners that I am sure of and you can add your name and number below ours and we will see how high this number goes.

1. Trevor Dickinson - Beta-Tester (owner of A-Eon)
2. AmigaDave - First Contact X1000 buyer, 1st production run
3. ???
Proud owner of 10+ Commodore Amiga 680x0 computers
First Contact AmigaOne X1000 Dual Core 1.8GHz PA6T w/OS4.1FE
Dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac w/MorphOS3.7
1.5GHz G4 PMac MDD w/MorphOS3.7
1.5GHz G4 MacMini w/MorphOS3.7
17" 1.67GHz G4 PBooks w/MorphOS3.7
Efika 5200b w/MorphOS3.7
FPGA Arcade Replay w/AmigaOS3.x
hUMUNGUs

Re: How many X1000 owners

Post by hUMUNGUs »

1. Trevor Dickinson - Beta-Tester (owner of A-Eon)
2. AmigaDave - First Contact X1000 buyer, 1st production run
3. Roger Andre Lassen - First Contact X1000 buyer, 2nd batch - Norway
mechanic

Post by mechanic »

AmigaDave wrote:There are some fools on other forum websites ............
It really does not matter how many X1000 owners there are, they will still be the type of person they are, and any number will be used in a negative way. :roll:
A-Eon A1X1000 ATI HD6850, Creative SB1570 PCIe, RTL8139 net PCI.
ChrisH
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ChrisH »

AmigaDave wrote:There are some fools on other forum websites that doubt the number of X1000 beta-testers and First Contact X1000 owners.
Who cares what the nay-sayers think? Even when told the truth they won't believe you, or will think up some other reason to slag us off. They just want to come-up with any random excuse to slag people off, because they have an inferiority complex, or otherwise they have abandoned using Amigas all together & now wish to convince anyone else still using them that they should do the same.

It is altogether pointless to even talk to such people, and better to just ignore them. If you can't ignore them on some particular site, and can't get anyone to do anything about them, then stop using that site.

IMHO of course.

P.S. I'm not even sure this kind of thread is appropriate for an "AmigaOS Support" forum. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if this thread got locked or (hopefully not) deleted. A site like www.Amigans.net would be more appropriate for this kind of discussion (IMHO).
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

AmigaDave wrote:There are some fools on other forum websites that doubt the number of X1000 beta-testers and First Contact X1000 owners.
I have the precise numbers right here. I won't disclose them of course. Even if I did, "they" would still find a way to twist it into a negative.

Anyway, this kind of thing doesn't belong in a support forum. Locked.
ExecSG Team Lead