Login works only partially...

This is the place to ask if you have any issues with our forum system. These include questions about your account, PM's, login trouble, etc.
Reksa

Login works only partially...

Post by Reksa »

Hi!

I can login on this Forum, but not on the Hyperion's main page (https://www.hyperion-entertainment.com/). Thus, not possible to register products... I get this error message: "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

Shouldn't the same account work for both? Can this problem be fixed somehow...? Thank you!

Reksa
Raziel

Re: Login works only partially...

Post by Raziel »

iirc i had to create two accounts for the main site and the forums.

Makes sense too, as the main site login details are used for registerting software and receiving updates.
You can still use the same details and only remember one then
People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
nbache
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by nbache »

I can confirm that:

The account used on www.hyperion-entertainment.com, e.g. for registering products, is not at all related to the account you create on this forum to be able to post etc. They are two separate accounts, and of course, should use two separate sets of credentials. (If you choose to use the same password for both, it's at your own risk.)

The former account, the one used for registration, is also the one you use in AmiUpdate for accessing system updates.

Best regards,

Niels
Reksa

Post by Reksa »

Raziel wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:41 am iirc i had to create two accounts for the main site and the forums.

Makes sense too, as the main site login details are used for registerting software and receiving updates.
You can still use the same details and only remember one then
Thank you for your help! I'm now able to log in the main site, too.