My system built to be terminated...

This forum is for all AmigaOne 500, Sam440 and Sam460 specific issues.
Raziel

Re: My system built to be terminated...

Post by Raziel »

eliyahu wrote:
zzd10h wrote:edit : for my knowledge, what "loco" meant ?
its a slang term meaning "crazy" or "insane" or, well, that sort of thing. but typically it's not a serious insult, rather used humorously -- although since i didn't see the missive helge is referring to, one can not tell the desired connotation.

-- eliyahu
Actually it's spanish for crazy...it became a slang term in the US, because the main language in the US is turning to Spanish ;-)
People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
zzd10h

Post by zzd10h »

@Elyahu @Raziel
thank you for the explanation
http://apps.amistore.net/zTools
X1000 - AmigaOS 4.1.6 / 4.1 FE
Raziel

Post by Raziel »

HKvalhe wrote:No, my brother knows next to nothing about computing and the whole situation sounds very absurd.
So, what exactly did your brother, who "knows nothing about computing", do to "find" that "information" you are talking about?

To me it seems like if you have some mind flashes which makes you see things, believe things...
I don't really think a person like Chris Handley had any reason to be angry at me at such a level to make agreement with companies and persons to build and deliver an Amiga to terminate itself in the end.
Again the accusation, this time it's Chris working together with "companies" to harm you...

Again the question, do you actually read what you write?
Do you believe in what you write?

Have you ever been to a psychiatrist?
I'd like to seriously point you to one.
It all sounds crazy. I know it does. Can't explain it myself.
Then i have to repeat my question from the former post...WHAT have you found that make you believe these things?
But yes. On Amiga I could always access the net, and on my mobile and Xbox as well. When my brother tries to use a computer system, console or mobile, he cannot access.
Is he probably trying to access the net through WLAN?
Have you checked if your router allows unknown machines to access the web?
Some routers doesn't allow that by default.
My brother didn't find such information on the net. He was browsing AmiStore, looking a little on Amisystemrestore and AmiUpdate. He mentioned something about Jill. He doesn't know what these things do. He was also looking a little on files searched with Find. Then a half an hour later my system freezed and he would need to find out where he got his information from...I don't talk so much to my brother after such accusion...
Oh boy, now what?
Suddenly your brother didn't find anything, you just take it for a fact, that after your system freezed it must be a global agenda of amiga users, developers, and especially Chris to harm you...classical overcompensation...
@Raziel
You have always thought of me as something stupid and unnatural just because I'm not a developer but a user. I'm just bringing up the facts, that is. How persons like you choose to handle the facts is not my problem. I'm an honest person and I say things as they are. Nothing more nothing less.
I told you back then, and i gladly tell you again now, you just don't get it
1) Because you NEVER listen
2) Because you NEVER read and try to undestand what you read

I'm a mere user myself, i can't code, i told you that at least TEN times, but you just don't listen.
I don't like being pushed around...you did that lots of times in lots of forums.
You enter, start demanding, get told why something takes time or just isn't practicable...you "understand" and leave...two weeks later you are back and start demanding the SAME STUFF OVER AGAIN...Because 1) and 2)

That's what pisses me and lots of others OFF!

WHAT FACTS!!!
You have yet to tell us ANY FACTS on how anyone is trying to harm you!

You even told us in this very post that you "Can't explain it myself."
Either learn to express yourself in english or just let it go...

Maybe now other people will finally understand why you have been such a PITA for me at times...accusing others on a empty basis is "loco"
But I don't care for Amiga anymore. Amiga is long dead.
Yes, in your strange world many things seem to you what they aren't.
It will never become what many have dreamt and hoped for. It took me over 20 years to realize that. Hyperion and many others have made it pretty clear that Amiga never will become a serious modern platform, and won't likely ever be able to use any device to copy, print, fax, scan, Skype and whatever thing a normal computer of today can do. So yes, I have truly given up the Amiga. I however needed to know the situation discovered...well, by my brother whom doesn't know anything about computing...
Good riddance

edit: typos
People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

It's no paranoia. These things actually happened, no matter how secured the routers are. Both through LAN and WLAN.

It doesn't matter what you believe, Raziel. You always proved a classical phenomen of developers know everything better than users, and your replies prove exactly that.

The facts I came up with are these things that happened. Doesn't matter whom is guilty. That's not the point here. The point is that the strange situation did happen, and my brother found that information on my Amiga.

Another fact. Amiga IS dead. If you think being the only limited hobby system to focus on PPC rather than ARM and x86 is the future to save the Amiga, then you all are dead wrong on that! I can be 100% sure of that.

Good luck on supporting a dead system. Why not just pack down the Amiga shit, leave it as it is for dead and call it the day? I did. I'm in the real world, Raziel, not a pathetic fantasy world like you live in.

This discussion is pointless. Nobody really listening...not just me. Goodbye and thank you for the fish...
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
AmigaOne 500 @ 1.15Ghz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB, AmigaOS 4.1 Final, 2GB DDR2, Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E, ESI@Juli XTe PCIe audio
zzd10h

Post by zzd10h »

@Helge

"my brother found that information on my Amiga."

Before to leave, please reply to this easy question :
WHICH INFORMATION ?

You are right for AmigaOS, this OS is really dead, everyody here know this fact (I hope ;) )
Raziel

Post by Raziel »

HKvalhe wrote:It's no paranoia. These things actually happened, no matter how secured the routers are. Both through LAN and WLAN.

It doesn't matter what you believe, Raziel. You always proved a classical phenomen of developers know everything better than users, and your replies prove exactly that.
And here you go again, just not listening, not reading, not understanding...i give up
The facts I came up with are these things that happened. Doesn't matter whom is guilty. That's not the point here. The point is that the strange situation did happen, and my brother found that information on my Amiga.
As you still refuse to tell us WHAT FACTS your "brother" found i can only say, i'm out...you sir, are a lost cause

Keep insulting and accusing people...just the Helgis way
Another fact. Amiga IS dead. If you think being the only limited hobby system to focus on PPC rather than ARM and x86 is the future to save the Amiga, then you all are dead wrong on that! I can be 100% sure of that.

Good luck on supporting a dead system. Why not just pack down the Amiga shit, leave it as it is for dead and call it the day? I did. I'm in the real world, Raziel, not a pathetic fantasy world like you live in.
At least my "pathehetic, fantasy world" isn't ruled by a paranoid lunatic
This discussion is pointless. Nobody really listening...not just me. Goodbye and thank you for the fish...
Counting...that must have been the third or fourth final goodbye from you...see you in two weeks
People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

I might try to explain what information my brother found, but after the freeze, he doesn't remember where he obtained the information from. I could see he did not use Odyssey.

All I could see was that he was looking through systems drawers, using Find to search the files, taking a look at Jill, Amisystemrestore, AmiUpdate and AmiStore.

My brother came to believe from what he said he discovered through following...

* That my Amiga was made from ACube and delivered from GGSData, claiming that Chris Handley or somebody else from the time I was a member of AW and Amigans forums, I must have angered somebody so much to put a revenge on me, to end up giving me an Amiga with stripped parts and faulty performance to terminate my Amiga in the end and secretly attempt to hack me.

Instead my brother was hacked because he promised to find the hackers and destroy them at any cost. I however could always access the net at any system and equipment wherever and whenever. That's the strange thing about it.

More than that I don't know. Except that my brother also found several nicknames on my Amiga, and somebody calling me "loco", as if I was totally mad or out of mind.

That's all I know...I'm sorry for what I did in the past. And I was honest about the Amiga situation. And that I don't believe in the Amiga anymore. I did for more than 20 years, but no more...
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
AmigaOne 500 @ 1.15Ghz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB, AmigaOS 4.1 Final, 2GB DDR2, Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E, ESI@Juli XTe PCIe audio
zzd10h

Post by zzd10h »

@admins

"Instead my brother was hacked because he promised to find the hackers and destroy them at any cost."
Brother hacked because he wanted to find a mysterious Amigans hacker ?

These posts can't be real...
Is the IP adress of HKvalhe posts come from Norway ?
Raziel

Post by Raziel »

HKvalhe wrote:I might try to explain what information my brother found, but after the freeze, he doesn't remember where he obtained the information from. I could see he did not use Odyssey.

All I could see was that he was looking through systems drawers, using Find to search the files, taking a look at Jill, Amisystemrestore, AmiUpdate and AmiStore.

My brother came to believe from what he said he discovered through following...

* That my Amiga was made from ACube and delivered from GGSData, claiming that Chris Handley or somebody else from the time I was a member of AW and Amigans forums, I must have angered somebody so much to put a revenge on me, to end up giving me an Amiga with stripped parts and faulty performance to terminate my Amiga in the end and secretly attempt to hack me.
You count yourself so important that you really believe a person from another country would invest that much effort, time and money just to annoy you with frequent freezes?
Boy, your ego must be sparkling right now...

Tell you what...Probably someone hates me and wants to wipe me from the face of the earth, because, you know, my Amiga freezes aswell...OMG!11
Instead my brother was hacked because he promised to find the hackers and destroy them at any cost. I however could always access the net at any system and equipment wherever and whenever. That's the strange thing about it.
That sentence about him "finding and destroying them at all costs" shows that you are in serious trouble, Helgis.

More than that I don't know. Except that my brother also found several nicknames on my Amiga, and somebody calling me "loco", as if I was totally mad or out of mind.
Let me guess, he probably found it in your browser cache...go ahead, search for "Raziel" on your computer...and if you find me (you will!), then maybe i am the evil hacker...
Seriously, i really thought that you have a little more knowledge of computers and Amiga in special
That's all I know...I'm sorry for what I did in the past. And I was honest about the Amiga situation. And that I don't believe in the Amiga anymore. I did for more than 20 years, but no more...
You actually scare me, get help as soon as possible
People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

My nick around here is HKvalhe that is true to my real name. I used to have another nick in the past that was Helgis. There is only one HKvalhe and that is me.

No new medicine. My brother found the information not me. I don't believe Chris Handley would have such a reason to do such to me. That what my brother claimed not me. Jill is the new name of the Jack multi tool. Jack is now the app store while Jill is the multi tool. Weather forecast is gone from the new version. My brother doesn't know about computing and hardly about the Amiga. I however do...

But if you can't take such situation seriously, then we have nothing more to say. I have nothing to hide and no reason to lie. I'm honest and focused on facts. Nothing else.

Unfortunately with technology of today, hacking can happen in any way nobody would dare to think of. That's the frightening thing about it. It would be my brother whom would be in serious trouble, because he wants to eliminate the hackers when he finds them. I never said such things. He did. Not me...

Being an important person or not has nothing to do with the situation. The situation IS real and that what happened and was discovered...

I have nothing more to say...
Helge Kvalheim, Norway