CD not recognised

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
hotrod

CD not recognised

Post by hotrod »

Hello,

Been having some fun with AOS 4.1 FE and was trying some games and found this issue that when I try to start f.e. Nemac IV I get a requester asking me to insert the CD but offcourse it is inserted. This happens with both the physical CD in the drive and with an image mounted with DiskImageGui.

So... why? :)
Slayer
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: CD not recognised

Post by Slayer »

Does this happen regardless of what physical CD you insert or digital image you mount?
~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
hotrod

Post by hotrod »

I've only tested Nemac IV and T-Zero this far (Nemac IV directly in AOS 4.1 and T-Zero through RunInUAE). RunInUAE shall be able to find inserted CDs too, right?

But I tried both with the physical CDs and CD-images, yes (not at the same time).
Slayer
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Slayer »

Sorry for the delay in answering I've been and will be very busy for the next few weeks

I was hoping by replying it might conjure some more interest from other parties who do have the time to investigate, I actually own the CDs you mention but they are in my home town not with me "where I work" and I have nothing suitable to use instead

Lets see who else comes out of the woodwork!
~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x