X5000 OK?

AmigaOne X5000 platform specific issues.
kilaueabart

Re: X5000 OK?

Post by kilaueabart »

amigasociety wrote:Kilaueabart, did not believe me about re-installing the more current Radeon drivers from Enhancer I see. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TJ
It's not a question of belief so much as one of comprehension. I reinstalled Enhancer_Software_v1.1 because that is what I had. I don't know what Enhancer l would be. I have ended up with some "Radeon HD 7700 Series" stuff.

I ordered a new copy of 1.1 from AOTL today even though I have it installed already because they don't offer 1.3 except as a free upgrade. (Weird?)
amigasociety

Post by amigasociety »

kilaueabart wrote:
amigasociety wrote:Kilaueabart, did not believe me about re-installing the more current Radeon drivers from Enhancer I see. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TJ
It's not a question of belief so much as one of comprehension. I reinstalled Enhancer_Software_v1.1 because that is what I had. I don't know what Enhancer l would be. I have ended up with some "Radeon HD 7700 Series" stuff.

I ordered a new copy of 1.1 from AOTL today even though I have it installed already because they don't offer 1.3 except as a free upgrade. (Weird?)
You have to download the free update. Guessing in CD form they will only stock what AmigaKit made and that would be probably that 1.1.

The download to 1.3 should be free for you if you own 1.1 and that should have came free with your X5K purchase.

Enjoy... and I was only joshing with ya about believing me. I don't believe myself 1/2 the time. :lol: :lol:

TJ
Happy owner of several Amiga systems including:

AmigaOne X5000
Amiga A1222 Tabor
Skateman

Post by Skateman »

mritter0 wrote:I have not had a single problem with mine. Pull the trigger and buy one. You won't be sorry.

I got mine customized through Amiga On The Lake. See if they will do the same for you.
Ok... i just Pulled the Trigger and ordered an X5000 at Amigakit.... :-) Its been a while since i have been so exited of getting a new Computer.
Hopefully talk to all of you soon...using my Amiga !!
AmigaOne X5000 -> 2GHz / 16GB RAM / Radeon RX 570 / Radeon X1950 / M-Audio 5.1 -> AmigaOS / Linux
Amiga 1200 -> Recapped / 68ec020 ACA 1221ec / CF HDD / RetroNET connected to the world
Vampire 4SA - RPi4 Running AmiKitXE Full
amigasociety

Post by amigasociety »

Skateman wrote:
mritter0 wrote:I have not had a single problem with mine. Pull the trigger and buy one. You won't be sorry.

I got mine customized through Amiga On The Lake. See if they will do the same for you.
Ok... i just Pulled the Trigger and ordered an X5000 at Amigakit.... :-) Its been a while since i have been so exited of getting a new Computer.
Hopefully talk to all of you soon...using my Amiga !!
Congrats!

TJ
Happy owner of several Amiga systems including:

AmigaOne X5000
Amiga A1222 Tabor
Skateman

Post by Skateman »

Thanks!

I guess a week or two before the X5000 will arrive.
Keep u posted.
AmigaOne X5000 -> 2GHz / 16GB RAM / Radeon RX 570 / Radeon X1950 / M-Audio 5.1 -> AmigaOS / Linux
Amiga 1200 -> Recapped / 68ec020 ACA 1221ec / CF HDD / RetroNET connected to the world
Vampire 4SA - RPi4 Running AmiKitXE Full