OS4.1FE Registration

A forum for AmigaOne XE and MicroA1-C specific issues.
swoop

OS4.1FE Registration

Post by swoop »

I read the recent news item from Hyperion about the alleged bancruptcy, and one of the ways to help was to purchase and register OS4.1FE to get updates.
Well I have purchased and installed OS4.1 FE, and thought I would register the product on Hyperions site.
I have tried 3 times, double checking the three sets of numbers involved, and no joy.
Invalid password everytime.
There is no contact option on the Hyperion site, so the only thing I could do is post here.
My previous ourchases, OS4.0, and OS4.1 are shown when I log in, but I cannot register OS4.1FE.
Anyone have any similar experiences, and possibly have a solution?

Thanks

Peter (aka Swoop)
xenic

Re: OS4.1FE Registration

Post by xenic »

I registered mine back in January with no problems. Unless someone else has a better suggestion, I would advise you to try the registration in a different browser to see if that helps.
AmigaOne X1000 with 2GB memory - OS4.1 FE
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: OS4.1FE Registration

Post by ssolie »

The problem turned out to be he forgot to scroll down and choose from the "Final Edition" products.

Also note Hyperion Entertainment was, legally speaking, never bankrupt and the issue has been resolved. There is a small news item posted on the their main site at http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz
ExecSG Team Lead