3.1.4 ROM A500

A forum for Classic Amiga specific support issues.
KKR75

3.1.4 ROM A500

Post by KKR75 »

Hello,

I am owner of a digital 3.1.4 license when it came out, but I would like now to purchase a physical ROM.

The various Amiga dealers only sell the full OS3.1.4 licensed floppy set, including the ROM.
It seems bogus to me to have to purchase another license just to get the physical ROM.

Do I have another option available? (I do not have an EEPROM writer nor do I wish to acquire one at this time)

Regards

Karl
Mark Sealey

Re: 3.1.4 ROM A500

Post by Mark Sealey »

Ive seen a post somewhere with a link to a site that you can send the Rom file and they burn it to a eprom and post it to you. Google is your friend lol
KKR75

Post by KKR75 »

Mark Sealey wrote:Ive seen a post somewhere with a link to a site that you can send the Rom file and they burn it to a eprom and post it to you. Google is your friend lol
Mark Sealey wrote:Ive seen a post somewhere with a link to a site that you can send the Rom file and they burn it to a eprom and post it to you. Google is your friend lol
Thanks Mark, though I could have done without the "google" remark. As if I didn't try that already.

Anyways, way too much hassle, I ended up just buying another license with the physical ROM.

Cheers
roybridge

Post by roybridge »

If you still need this doing, I can help.