AMIStore

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
kilaueabart

AMIStore

Post by kilaueabart »

Badly need a RadeonHD driver on my X1000's OS4.1FE. I know I had one before because until I crashed my Amiga I had a 1920x1024 screen, not this crappy 1024x768 that reinstalling the OS brought me.

I finally figured out that I needed AMIStore to fix that, and installed it. Booted it and was able to get to a page supposedly of my past downloads that listed (only!) a Radeon driver, and it seemed disposed to let me download it again. First, it said I didn't have a Diskimage device and offered to install it for me and I naturally agreed. Then I went ahead with the driver download. At some point I noticed an alert on screen:

Infinite loop in "Downloads".
ICD0: not a diskimage device!

I take that as meaning their install didn't work, so I guess I'm going to have to do research on what the heck "ICD0" and "diskimage" mean, but it's taking me forever to get my Amiga running the way it used to.

OK, I had to ask for my AMIStore user name and password before I could log on. The e-mail the password came in said I should change the temporary password immediately. I found nothing at AMIStore that would allow me to do so. ("Profile" offered to let me add my country, but when I put in "USA" it told me to use a real country; nothing on that page about a password.)

If I didn't buy Ubuntu 12.0.4 LT and my X1000 at AMIStore, I wonder where I got them. Only the RadeonHD driver was listed in my download list.
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: AMIStore

Post by ssolie »

Note that AmiStore is run by those A-EON fellows so you might want to use this -> http://www.a-eon.com/?page=contact
ExecSG Team Lead