Status of AmigaOS 4.1 FE bugfixes?

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
HKvalhe

Status of AmigaOS 4.1 FE bugfixes?

Post by HKvalhe »

Is there any current status of the upcoming, multiple bugfixes for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition? Now that things finally are starting to run properly again and more seriously, it would be nice to know the status of updates for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition, that will fix the multiple various bugs.

Hope they will come really soon. I check AmiUpdate every day to see if the fixes show up.

The bugfixes will make FE a lot more enjoyable, stable and useful until AmigaOS 4.2 is ready for release later on :)
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
AmigaOne 500 @ 1.15Ghz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB, AmigaOS 4.1 Final, 2GB DDR2, Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E, ESI@Juli XTe PCIe audio
eliyahu
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Status of AmigaOS 4.1 FE bugfixes?

Post by eliyahu »

HKvalhe wrote:Is there any current status of the upcoming, multiple bugfixes for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition? Now that things finally are starting to run properly again and more seriously, it would be nice to know the status of updates for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition, that will fix the multiple various bugs.

Hope they will come really soon. I check AmiUpdate every day to see if the fixes show up.

The bugfixes will make FE a lot more enjoyable, stable and useful until AmigaOS 4.2 is ready for release later on :)
i see you posting about this rather often. are there any specific bugs you're encountering that is causing problems for you?

--eliyahu
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Status of AmigaOS 4.1 FE bugfixes?

Post by ssolie »

There will be an update to Final Edition when it is ready to be released. Locking.
ExecSG Team Lead